Optavia Reviews

Show reviews that mention
account bank account program people order bank money supply chain issues week
Showing 2 of 10 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Refund

The coaches do not tell you that your fuelings will automatically be sent and that they hold the money from your bank account from the date they ordered it until it ships (up to 14 days). If you never get the order. They take another week or so to process a refund, then your bank had to do their part after the Company releases it. Again another 5 days hold. This is not optimal for most people.

User's recommendation: I was able to lose weight but at the risk of them controlling my banking funds. Not recommended.

ID
Pros
  • Lost some weight and easy
Cons
  • Held money too long and would not refund once stopped program
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Made me sick and gave fake medical advice

Original review updated by user Nov 02, 2020
I tried it for 4 weeks. I had severe cramping gas pains and diareah after the first week. That continued until I stopped the diet which almost immediately got better. The coach tried adjusting my diet before she (not a licensed nutritionist nor doctor) diagnosed me with celiac... when I told here I was not celiac she told me I was allergic to soy... I also told her I was not allergic to soy and felt like I was attacked as I was told "we can't help you if your not willing to work with us" basically they where not sure why i was having issues and instead of helping or getting support themselves i was the problem. I was also told to "stick it out and it would get better" even though I had told them I am barely getting any sleep anymore because of the stomach cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom. At 4 weeks it wasn't getting better. I told them after weeks of being sick I was done with the diet and I was told "we are sorry you are choosing to give up on your diet and a healthy life style" and the continued to push the 3 and 3 plan after I told them to stop contacting me. I tried to make the 5 and 1 plan work but they are not doctors they take a brief online course and are optivia certified but they should not diagnose disease or allergies and tell you off when you disagree.

User's recommendation: It works for some people but it is not a one size fits all.

#2049260

There is no need to get offended with your body possibly not agreeing with Soy. Soy is unhealthy for the hormones and reproductive system if consumed in excess —also consider that soy is mainly GMO and most GMOs cause a lot of gastric issues.

#2021177

You are correct they are not certified at all, I started this program, honestly not impressed with it at all. I think it is to expensive, there are other ways out there to lose weight.

View more comments (1)
ID
Product
Optavia Optimal Weight 5 And 1 Diet Plan
Pros
  • Are simple to follow the diet has few rules
Cons
  • Sever gi issues after weeks
  • Got diagnosed falsely with celiac without a test
  • It is very expensive
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article